The Canadian low-cost airline Sunwing has recently announced a new vacation package in partnership with the Spanish company Be Live Hotels to guarantee the best winter vacation for Canadians in the Dominican Republic.
The new concept, called Be Live Advantage, will allow travelers to explore and enjoy the best destinations in the Caribbean country. The Be Live Hotels and Sunwing are offering great vacation packages in Punta Cana, Puerto Plata, and La Romana, and there’s a special promotion for those who book on Be Live Advantage before October 31.
Passengers who make reservations for departures by April 30 next year will automatically enter a contest to win a 7-nights all-inclusive vacation for two—flying with Sunwing— at Be Live Collection Punta Cana or Be Live Collection Marien.
Sunwing also recently announced new Winter flights to the Dominican Republic, and the new vacation packages adapt perfectly to the seasonal services. Soon, the carrier will start serving new routes from Toronto, Montreal, Calgary, and Vancouver, to Cabarete, Puerto Plata, or Punta Cana.
About Be Live Advantage
Sunwing is already featuring great vacation packages on its Be Live Advantage page. The new service considers all types of travelers, from solo travelers to couples to big family groups.
According to the information shared on the press release, guests can expect inclusive experiences, VIP amenities, weekly cocktail parties exclusive for Sunwing customers, free 24-hour wifi, and special activities and services for Canadians like a poutine bar and Canadian sporting events at the resort Sports Bar.
At the moment, Sunwing is featuring packages from different Canadian cities starting at $945 Canadian dollars, including taxes and fees. For example, travelers from Toronto can buy the special package to Puerto Plata in the Dominican Republic for 7 days at the all-inclusive Be Live Collection Marien starting at $945 per adult. It includes the 4-hour flight departing from Toronto Pearson International Airport and arriving at Puerto Plata International Airport from December 11 til December 18 and the stay in a deluxe room at the resort.
Those interested can explore the packages available at Sunwing’s website and use the vacation finder tool or the Lowest price calendar option to find the lowest prices.
Sunwing Flights and Be Live Hotels
Sunwing is offering flights to the Dominican Republic at great prices from Bagotville, Calgary, Edmonton, Fredericton, Halifax, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Moncton, Montréal, Ottawa, Québec City, Regina, Saskatoon, Sudbury, Toronto, Vancouver, and Winnipeg. Canadians have many options to space the cold winter and enjoy warm days in the Caribbean for a special price.
The Be Live Hotels included in the new vacation packages offered by Sunwing are:
- Be Live Collection Punta Cana: A beautiful resort in Cabeza de Toro, with 9 restaurants, 7 bars, 688 spacious and comfortable rooms, 7 pools, a kids club, and beach access. It includes 3 daily meals and snacks, all drinks, and daily activities that go from dancing lessons to water sports.
- Be Live Collection Punta Cana Adults Only: Also in Cabeza de Toro, this property only hosts adults and has 403 rooms, 3 pools, 12 restaurants, and 11 bars. This resort location includes butler service and a VIP lounge and is next to the fascinating Bavaro Lagoon.
- Be Live Collection Canoa: Located right next to the stunning Del Este National Park. The property has 15 buildings, 777 rooms, 2 pools, 9 restaurants, 8 bars, and an on-site spa. Guests can enjoy the white-sand shores of Bayahibe.
- Be Live Collection Canoa Adults Club: The resort version for guests over 18 years old has better room locations and weekly cocktail parties, and the property has 94 rooms, 3 pools, 10 restaurants, and 10 bars. It includes beach access with waiter service.
- Be Live Collection Marien: this beautiful resort in Puerto Plata has 494 rooms, 1 pool, 6 restaurants, 7 bars, and a relaxing spa where guests can get massages or aromatherapy treatments and enjoy the sauna.
Plan Your Next Dominican Republic Vacation:
Traveler Alert: Don’t Forget Travel Insurance For Your Next Trip!
Choose From Thousands of Dominican Republic Hotels, Resorts and Hostels with Free Cancellation On Most Properties
↓ Join the community ↓
Subscribe to our Latest Posts
Enter your email address to subscribe to Dominican Republic Sun’s latest breaking news affecting travelers, straight to your inbox.